Vision of Midwifery Study Program Faculty of Medicine Universitas Airlangga is : Becoming a midwifery study programme which is excellent in both national and international level, oriented on mother and child health needs in community setting according to the latest knowledge and technology coherent with moral ethics.
Missions of Midwifery Study Programme Faculty of Medicine Universitas Airlangga is:
- Conduct a professional midwifery education based on modern learning methods according to moral and ethic.
- Conduct basic and applied innovative research in midwifery field to support excellent education improvement as an effort to fulfill public need in both national and international level.
- Implement midwifery knowledge and technology through community services.
- Expand trans-program and sectorial networking to fulfill public need in midwifery care service scope.
- Conduct a management of study program in an independent way, coordinating and collaborating with the Faculty and University through organizational development which is oriented to quality and be able to compete in both national and international level.