Facilities and teaching and learning equipment
- The use of facilities and infrastructure with integrated resource shearing system with Airlangga University’s property with a schedule that is already available and managed by each faculty.
- Procurement and management is done by faculty based on the submission of the needs of the study program. the faculty provides funding and facilities support to the study program for the needs of education, research and community service processes.
- Consists of lecture hall, lecture room, library, laboratory, health facilities, student center and other supporting facilities. The ratio of the room area to the number of students has met the standard.
- IT-based facilities are always developed in the learning process, including e-learning.
- Students can access the library at Universitas Airlangga which is located in Campus A, B and C.
- The literature provided consists of textbooks, references, international journals, national journals, supporting books, and e-Journals, e-Books, as well as a collection of dissertations, theses, and final papers.
- Students can also use the reading room at the preclinical department or in the clinic / hospital network.
- Library services can be accessed online through JEMARI (Airlink Medical Education Network) service on the website (lib.unair.ac.id) from classrooms, lecturers’ rooms and all campus environments connected to Local Area Network (LAN) and WiFi faculty.
- The Unair Library also has cooperation with other university libraries that are AUN members through the AUNILO (Libraries of ASEAN University Network) service that can be accessed through (http://aunilo.uum.edu.my) or via the AUNILO link on the university library website of Airlangga ( lib.unair.ac.id).
- Prodi uses several laboratories in the Pre-Clinic department in addition to midwifery laboratories
- Total laboratory area that has met the standard ratio per student
- supported by competent staff to manage and provide laboratory services for learning and research as well as lending tools for clinical activities.
- The integrated database system with information system through cyber campus is very supportive for the operational and management needs of Airlangga University.
- Computer room with full PC to support CBT has also been owned by FKUA located in AMEC building. While for e-learning facility has been owned by FKUA, but the new program will start to apply in the learning process. The initial stage is done by involving lecturers in e-learning training, gradually in order to apply in the learning process.